...them, they are hosting a beer-and-cookie pairing event at their Fellowship Hall at 2952 Sidco Drive...
If you'd like to hear more, there's a release party from 7-10 p.m. Friday night at Smith & Lentz Brewing at 903 Main St. on the East Side. Keep an eye on the Facebook event page for updates.
5737 Nolensville Pike
Come February, a man’s (and woman’s) fancy turns to love. (And chocolate.) In honor of le mois de l'amour, your friends at Goo Goo have decided to offer more of their popular chocolate classes than ever before at their Goo Goo Shop & Dessert Bar at 116 Third Ave. S. during February.
* Hotel Ten Eyes w/Nightingail & Nick Woods at Soft Junk (919 Gallatin Ave. No. 14)
* Waterfall Wash w/Carpoolparty & Scale Model at Radio Cafe (4150 Gallatin Pike)
Wife-and-husband team Leah and Adam Carmean will own and operate the business, to be called Baked on 8th and located at 1512 Eighth Ave. S. The building (see here courtesy of Google Maps) was last home to Cardiobarre, which closed in late 2017.
* Los Lobos at TopGolf (500 Cowan St.)
* Fever Blush w/Briston Maroney, Augustus Carroll & Jacob Milstein at The Move (1703 Stewart Place)This article has 1 other Nashville location (Show)
* Emma Dilemma w/Brook Pridemore, Qats & Caiden June at Radio Cafe (4150 Gallatin Pike)
...Tuesday, March 6, from 6 to 8 p.m. at Nashville State Community College at 120 White Bridge Road. Tennessee Flavors gathers some of Nashville’s top restaurants and food and beverage artisans for...
...bit of a schlep from where I live to the brewery's original location at 1201 Porter Road in East Nashville. So I was enthused to hear that the creative brewers at Southern...
...Grist had plans to open a second taproom and production facility in The Nations at 5000 Centennial Blvd. in the burgeoning culinary enclave that already houses new favorites like Nicky’s Coal Fired...
...just tired of gloomy weather, Nick Pellegrino and his festive staff at Mangia Nashville at 701 Craighead St. have a new Sunday solution for you. Starting Jan. 21, Mangia is rolling out a...
* Jeffrey Lewis and Los Bolts w/Kristin Andreassen and The Minnows at Fond Object downtown (535 Fourth Ave. S.)
* Mozart's 261st Birthday Celebration feat. Nashville Concerto Orchestra (noon) at St. George's Episcopal Church (4715 Harding Pike)
Dabble is located at 330 Harrison St. near First Tennessee Park, and the cozy little studio usually hosts their own cooking classes...
2512 Belmont Blvd.PHOTO: DANIEL MEIGS
10. 5912 Old Harding Pike, Nashville, 37205
...fellow Nashville-based company Corsair Distillery, will take place at the brewery taproom, Fellowship Hall (2952 Sidco Drive in the 100 Oaks area), on Saturday, Feb. 3, from noon-8 p.m., and...