29 hours ago
Where: First Center for the Visual Arts, 919 Broadway
3 days ago
July 8-12: Chahan Ale & Masala House, 123 12th Ave. N.
Aug. 3-9: Salsa, 818 Palmer PlaceThis article has 11 other Nashville locations (Show)
June 1: kickoff party 6-9 p.m. at Plaza Mariachi, 3955 Nolensville Pike
June 8-14: Ken’s Sushi, 1108 Murfreesboro Pike
June 15-21: Chateau West, 3408 West End Ave.
June 22-28: House of Kabob, 216 Thompson Lane
July 13-19: Miss Saigon, 5849 Charlotte Pike
July 20-26: Lucky Bamboo, 5855 Charlotte Pike
July 27-Aug. 2: Anatolia, 48 White Bridge Road
Aug. 24-30: McNamara’s Irish Pub and Restaurant, 2740 Old Lebanon Road
Aug. 31-Sep. 6: Jamaica Way, 1812 Hayes St.
Sep. 7-13: Texas de Brazil, 210 25th Ave. N. #110
Sep. 21-27: Taj, 3943 Nolensville Road
3 days ago
* The Last Stache feat. Bubba Sparxxx, Mr. Collipark, Styles, Complete & more at 1516 Demonbreun St.This article has 4 other Nashville locations (Show)
* The English Beat at The Cowan (Topgolf, 500 Cowan St.)
* Intersection presents From the Ancient Valley at Quattro Evento (403 Allied Drive)
* Nite Vibes: Less Sham, More Rock dance party feat. Jane Dupree, Jaundice, Gold Fangs & Day Vibes at Furn Gully (1036 Kirkland Ave.)
* Shamrocked feat. Uncle Son (Grateful Dead tribute set), The Ragcoats & Furious Primates at Little Harpeth (30 Oldham St.)
4 days ago
Where: Tin Roof; 1516 Demonbreun St.This article has 2 other Nashville locations (Show)
Where: Check-in at 11 a.m. at Tin Roof; 316 Broadway
Where: Von Elrod’s Beer Garden & Sausage House; 1004 4th Ave. N.
The Tennessean editorial board is hosting new Nashville Mayor David Briley on Thursday at our newsroom at 1100 Broadway.
The Frist is at 919 Broadway Ave. Its hours are 10 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; 10...This article has 3 other Nashville locations (Show)
The show runs through April 7. Elephant Gallery is at 1411 Buchanan St. It’s hours are 2-6 p.m. Friday, noon-6 p.m. Saturday and by appointment. Admission is free.
The performance is at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at TPAC’s Andrew Jackson Hall, 505 Deaderick St., Nashville. Tickets start at $35, available through tpac.org or 615-782-4040.
...confront the stark contradictions of the South with tenderness and honesty. The gallery is at 438 Houston St. #262. Its hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday and by appointment...