4 days ago
* Shamrocked feat. Uncle Son (Grateful Dead tribute set), The Ragcoats & Furious Primates at Little Harpeth (30 Oldham St.)This article has 4 other Nashville locations (Show)
* The English Beat at The Cowan (Topgolf, 500 Cowan St.)
* Intersection presents From the Ancient Valley at Quattro Evento (403 Allied Drive)
* Nite Vibes: Less Sham, More Rock dance party feat. Jane Dupree, Jaundice, Gold Fangs & Day Vibes at Furn Gully (1036 Kirkland Ave.)
* The Last Stache feat. Bubba Sparxxx, Mr. Collipark, Styles, Complete & more at 1516 Demonbreun St.
...Shop Tobacco & Beer, 1872 Almaville Rd., Magical Vapors, 505 E. Enon Springs Rd., Cloud 9, 105 Jefferson St. La Vergne: Waldron Market, 606 Waldron Rd., Family Market Discount Tobacco and Beer, 546 Waldron...
UPDATE: Last week, the MDHA Design Review Committee approved a massive new apartment development that will incorporate the historic Stockyard landmark at 901 2nd Avenue North near Germantown. The proposed "Broadstone Stockyard" apartment complex would be designed by Brock Hudgins Architects out of Atlanta. The committee includes a representative from the Metro Historical Commission. The developer will need to return to MDHA for approval of more detailed elements of the project. A previous proposal to redevelop the Stockyard property with a 310-unit apartment complex stalled in early 2017.