52 min ago
This year the music industry professionals from SOLID really knocked it out of the park! Instead of their usual bowling, teams took to Topgolf for some golf action... but the real action was on the fundraising drive with totals topping $52,000! This is a new record for a single night "Bowl/Golf" for Kids' Sake event... thank you all!
Thank you sponsors, Dell Nashville, Comcast and Cummins!
Don’t miss our second Salvation Army Rally Against Violence tomorrow evening from 6:30 to 8pm on our East Campus at 611 Stockell St.! We will be hosting an open forum, so come let the public officials hear from you about the increase in violence in our North and East Nashville Neighborhoods!
Make sure and join us on our East Campus on Tuesday, March 27th from 6:30 to 8pm as we host our 2nd Red Shield Rally Against Violence. Join us for an open forum with your neighbors, and public officials, as we discuss ideas to curb the violence in our North and East Nashville Communities. Where: Magness Potter Community Center - 611 Stockell St., Nashville, TN 37207
* The English Beat at The Cowan (Topgolf, 500 Cowan St.)This article has 4 other Nashville locations (Show)
* Intersection presents From the Ancient Valley at Quattro Evento (403 Allied Drive)
* Nite Vibes: Less Sham, More Rock dance party feat. Jane Dupree, Jaundice, Gold Fangs & Day Vibes at Furn Gully (1036 Kirkland Ave.)
* The Last Stache feat. Bubba Sparxxx, Mr. Collipark, Styles, Complete & more at 1516 Demonbreun St.
* Shamrocked feat. Uncle Son (Grateful Dead tribute set), The Ragcoats & Furious Primates at Little Harpeth (30 Oldham St.)
The Cowan, 500 Cowan Street