Spring is only about two weeks away and many of you are already thinking about your backyard gardens. Alice Dobyns, an Inglewood Master Gardener, will be at our meeting Thursday evening (March 1st) to get you off to a good gardening start. She will provide information and suggest resources to help answer any questions you may have about backyard gardening. This will be a good time to share your gardening plans and successes with your neighbors and maybe get you ready to attend the Nashville Lawn and Garden Show this coming weekend (March 1st-4th) at the Nashville Fairgrounds. We will also have monthly updates from Council members Anthony Davis and Nancy VanReece, Inglewood Library updates from Suzanne Robinson, and East Precinct reports from Sgt. Michael Fisher. The meeting begins at 7:00 p.m. at the Litton Alumni Center, 4500 Gallatin Road. Please enter at the lower left side of the building.
TKO at 4204 Gallatin PikeThis article has 8 other Nashville locations (Show)
Butcher & Bee at 902 Main St.
Fort Louise at 1304 McGavock Pike
Treehouse at 1011 Clearview Ave.
Two Ten Jack at 1900 Eastland Ave. #105
Peninsula at 1035 W. Eastland Ave.
Margot Café at 1017 Woodland St.
Urban Cowboy Public House at 1603 Woodland St.
Rudie’s Seafood & Sausage at 1402 McGavock Pike
* Vladopus9 w/Geist Hymn & Terrible at Radio Cafe (4150 Gallatin Pike)This article has 2 other Nashville locations (Show)
* Modern Culture feat. Key!, Ducko McFli, YGTut & more at The Nations Warehouse (1211 57th Ave. N.)
* Phangs Album Release at Rooted (62 Hermitage Ave.)
TKO, 4204 Gallatin PikeThis article has 9 other Nashville locations (Show)
Butcher & Bee, 902 Main St.
Fort Louise, 1304 McGavock Pike
Treehouse, 1011 Clearview Ave.
Two Ten Jack, 1900 Eastland Ave. No. 105
Peninsula, 1035 W. Eastland Ave.
Café Roze, 1115 Porter Road
Margot Café, 1017 Woodland St.
Urban Cowboy Public House, 1603 Woodland St.
Rudie’s Seafood & Sausage, 1402 McGavock Pike
* Waterfall Wash w/Carpoolparty & Scale Model at Radio Cafe (4150 Gallatin Pike)This article has 1 other Nashville location (Show)
* Hotel Ten Eyes w/Nightingail & Nick Woods at Soft Junk (919 Gallatin Ave. No. 14)
Hello Inglewood Neighbors, Hope you are staying warm - Spring is coming! And we hope you are planning to attend this Thursday's (February 1st) INA meeting. In our efforts to connect neighborhood and schools, our guest speaker is from the Stratford STEM Magnet High School. Mr. Paul Attea is an Engineering teacher who works with Stratford students in the program, Engineering Pathway, and he will share with us current activities of the Stratford Robotics Team. We will also have monthly updates from Council members Anthony Davis and Nancy Van Reece, Inglewood Library updates from Suzanne Robinson, and East Precinct reports from Sgt. Michael Fisher. We are very appreciative of the neighbors who attended our January meeting and we thank you for sharing your concerns and visions for the future of our community, which will help determine what information we will try to bring to you in 2018. The meeting begins at 7:00 p.m. at the Litton Alumni Center, 4500 Gallatin Road. Please enter on the lower left side of the building. We look forward to seeing you there,
* Emma Dilemma w/Brook Pridemore, Qats & Caiden June at Radio Cafe (4150 Gallatin Pike)This article has 2 other Nashville locations (Show)
* Los Lobos at TopGolf (500 Cowan St.)
* Fever Blush w/Briston Maroney, Augustus Carroll & Jacob Milstein at The Move (1703 Stewart Place)