* Intersection presents From the Ancient Valley at Quattro Evento (403 Allied Drive)This article has 4 other Nashville locations (Show)
* The English Beat at The Cowan (Topgolf, 500 Cowan St.)
* Nite Vibes: Less Sham, More Rock dance party feat. Jane Dupree, Jaundice, Gold Fangs & Day Vibes at Furn Gully (1036 Kirkland Ave.)
* The Last Stache feat. Bubba Sparxxx, Mr. Collipark, Styles, Complete & more at 1516 Demonbreun St.
* Shamrocked feat. Uncle Son (Grateful Dead tribute set), The Ragcoats & Furious Primates at Little Harpeth (30 Oldham St.)
The Friday performance takes place at 7:30 p.m. at Quatro Evento Receptions, 403 Allied Drive, Nashville. Tickets are $25, available at intersectionmusic.org or eventbrite.com.This article has 6 other Nashville locations (Show)
The show is on view through May 4. Leu Gallery is at 1900 Belmont Blvd. Its hours are 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 1-5 p.m. Sunday. Admission is free.
The Saturday performance takes place at 2 p.m. at Casa Azafran, 2195 Nolensville Pike, Nashville. Pre-concert activities/crafts begin at 1:15 p.m. Tickets are $7.50-$35, available at intersectionmusic.org or eventbrite.com.
The piece runs March 22-25 at The Theater Bug, 4809 Gallatin Pike (in the back building of New Life Baptist Church), Nashville. Performances are at 7 p.m. Thursday-Saturday and 6 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $10, $5 for children, available at www.thetheaterbug.org or ticketsnashville.com.
The show runs through April 14. Cumberland Gallery is at 4107 Hillsboro Circle. Its hours are 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday. Admission is free
...American Creative” runs through July 14. Vanderbilt Fine Arts Gallery is at 1220 21st Ave. S. Through April 30, its hours are 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. Monday-Friday and...
The performance is at 7 p.m. March 22 at OZ Arts Nashville, 6172 Cockrill Bend Circle. Tickets are $20 ($10 for children 12 and under), available at ozartsnashville.org. the performance is appropriate for all ages.
I found that the persons experiencing homelessness living in the woods behind my house (in the woods behind hibachi grill)has resorted to stealing electricity from me. Please look out for one another and get new no trespassing signs. I called MNPD they didn’t do anything. I contacted NES about it they didn’t do anything. I am open to advice on the topic, for I appear to have exhausted my immediate taxpayer options. I will look to contact local homeless services for them.